WHEN: Sunday, March 27, 2016 from 10:00am – 5:00pm
WHERE: Rawhide Western Town & Event Center
5700 W. North Loop Road, Chandler, Arizona 85226
WHAT: The world Famous Rawhide Steakhouse hosts a delectable Easter Buffet on Sunday,
March 27th from 10:00am – 5:00pm. A wide array of western selections will be offered including:
- Rosemary Crusted Pork Loin with Apricot Au Jus, Mesquite Grilled Top Sirloin, Maple Roasted Turkey, Honey Baked Ham
- Omelet Station, Banana French Toast with Stewed Strawberries, Buttermilk Pancakes, Bacon & Sausage, Southwestern Hash browns
- Cocktail Shrimp with Bloody Mary Aioli, Garden Salad, Fresh Fruit and Seasonal Cheese Platter
- Garlic Roasted Mashed Potatoes with Homemade Gravy, Bacon Infused Macaroni and Cheese, Cornbread Stuffing, Almond Roasted Green Beans, Candied Carrots
- Easter Buffet also includes a delicious Dessert Station
COST: Adults: $21.95 per person + tax
Children (Ages 4-12) $9.95 + tax
Parties of 8 or more are subject to a 12% service fee.
The Rawhide Steakhouse menu is not being offered on Easter Sunday.
Admission to Rawhide is FREE and Parking is $5.00
CONTACT: Easter Reservations at (480) 502-5600 or email us at email@example.com